End of lease cleaning Brisbane or the so-called exit cleaning is not easy and this is why it is always recommended to avail the services of a professional for that. One more reason why hiring these experts from these companies is recommended is that they use a dedicated checklist during the process that allows them to generate flawless results every time. We have managed to fetch out some important components of these checklists to help you in DIY.
Cleaning Checklist –
Prepare Your Schedule
- The first step includes preparing a schedule and in this step, professionals will first assess the entire portion to be cleaned.
- This preparation is important as it allows them to speed up the process and compete it ASAP.
- The best step they take is split the end of lease cleaning Brisbane process into parts to be taken care of on different days.
Empty Your Home
- The next step involves emptying the home for the professional bond cleaners to take command of the area and start the process.
- A very important reason behind emptying the home is that bond cleans Gold Coast is much more than general cleaning.
- By removing furniture and equipments, you give them the space to work faster and more flawlessly.
For flawless cleaning and high quality results, they use the following –
- Brush and dustpan
- Carpet Steam Cleaner (as required)
- Oven cleaner (degreaser)
- Oven scraper
- Preferred cleaning product (Easy-off, Pledge, Vim)
- Sugar Soap
- Paper Towels
- Ladder (as required)
- Screwdriver (as required)
End of Lease Cleaning Brisbane Checklist for Kitchen
- Clean Oven (Interior + Exterior)
- Clean Stovetop
- Degrease Range Hood
- Clean Bench Top Surfaces
- Clean Backsplash
- Clean Sink, Handles And Spout
- Clean Pantry
- Clean Cupboards, Shelves And Drawers
- Clean Inside Microwave, Dishwasher, Or Fridge (As Required)
Exit cleaning Brisbane checklist for Bathrooms –
- Wash Tiled Surfaces
- Clean Bathtubs And Basins
- Clean Shower Glass/Screens
- Clean Shower Head And Faucets
- Clean And Disinfect Toilets
- Clean Vanity, Handles And Spout
- Clean Medicine Cabinets
- Polish Mirrors
- Dust Air Vents
As far as carpet cleaning or regular maintenance is concerned, the first recommendation given by almost everyone would be to hire commercial firms and avail carpet cleaning services from them. However, experts say that these services can be skipped in smaller cases like a stain like one of coffee and so others.
This is because through DIY, these stains can be removed very easily. In this post, we take a look at what can be done to get rid of fresh and old coffee stains.
Blot the coffee stain while wet
- As soon as you detect a stain, you should immediately blot it.
- Experts say that if blotting is done ASAP, the chances of total removal are really very high.
- For this, you can use a clean cloth or kitchen paper towels and using them, you can start from the outside of the stain and work your way inwards.
- This movement reduces the risk of spreading the stain further.
- In case, you got late to detect it, you’ll first have to make it fresh all over again by moistening the stain and surrounding area well.
Use a simple mixture to wash
- Mix the following to create a washing solution –
- 1 teaspoon of liquid dish soap
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar
- 2 cups of warm water
- Mix everything well and then, using a clean cloth, apply the mixture to the stain.
- You need to blot in between the application using a dry cloth and continue using this, until the stain is gone.
- If not, you will have to avail professional carpet cleaning services.
Some other points to take note of during stain removal are –
Due to personal or professional reasons, we often have to shift home in a short span of time. Well, it does fascinate some people to move to a new place and experience a whole new culture but shifting can invite various complexities too. Amid all this feeling of newness, the bond cleaning can emerge as a nightmare because when you leave the place, it has to be in a clean and fresh condition. If not, then you may have to lose your bond money!
Well that sounds terrible, isn’t it? We never want to lose our money no matter what, but what about your bond cleaning? Shifting a home brings along lot of work but bond cleaning can be one of the most annoying work among all.
Let us ease your burden with our team of experts in bond cleaning, who are always up to provide any kind of cleaning assistance to you. Be it home, unit, office or even land estate, our bond cleaners/ exit cleaners will never disappoint you and you are surely going to receive each penny of your bond amount.
Another shocking revelation is, most of the lease agreement have a clause on carpet cleaning. Imagine those red wine stains, pet urine and other unpleasant odours, chewing gum, oil, paint and ink spills. The list is endless but how it is going to be cleaned comes as a major challenge. You will be happy to know that along with exit cleaning, we also extend our services in carpet cleaning Brisbane. Best tools and techniques are used for carpet cleaning to achieve the desired result.
You’ll require the services of bond cleaners as you decide to relocate to some other place. The reason is that as you decide to do this, you’ll get a vast list of things to be done and fortunately, all these things can be done by bond cleaning Brisbane experts. This would mainly include cleaning the carpet of the interiors that is generally spread in the entire home except the kitchen and bathrooms.
You will need the services of bond cleaning gold coast companies for carpet cleaning as these companies hold expertise in it. Here are some more reasons why they should be hired.
Elimination of pollutants
- One of the top reasons why they are hired for such projects is that they are the experts in this.
- They have the tools, solutions and most importantly, the expertise to eliminate different pollutants prevailing in the carpet.
- These pollutants like cockroaches, allergens, pet dander, dust and leaves can be found in almost every carpet and all of them can be equally dangerous.
- They are risky as they all produce toxic fumes that can contaminate the air, making it dangerous to be in.
- To get rid of them, they use specially devised shampoos and solutions and most importantly, industrial vacuum cleaners.
- These are all powerful vacuum cleaners that can pull the riskiest of microns from the carpet.
Dust mites removal
- Dust mites are microscopic creatures that cannot be seen by naked eyes. But these bond cleaning Gold Coast experts have the expertise or proficiency to remove them from your domestic carpet.
- For this, they use steam cleaning and with some special solutions; they make sure that there are no dust mites present.
- This procedure involves using high temperature to warm the areas that are infected with dust mites.